Under GST regime, input tax credit can be availed on the following:
- Input services
- Capital goods
A registered taxpayer is entitled to avail the credit of IGST (including that on import of goods), CGST, and SGST/ UTGST. He can also avail compensation cess paid on input, input services, and capital goods used in the course or business, which are subject to restrictions.
At PFIndia, we provide services to capitalize on our consumers’ ITC. Our team of experts, with years of experience in the field, constantly strive to clear our customer’s doubts and assist them in the processes.
We provide the following solutions with respect to Income Tax:
- Consultancy on different complex matters relating to Income Tax
- Filing of Income Tax and Wealth Tax returns
- Tax related services for Foreign Entities and NRI’s
- Efficient tax management, tax planning, tax formulation and advisory services.
- Tax Planning for Corporate and Non corporate.
- Designing / restructuring salary structure.
- Acquiring Advance tax Rulings.
- Acquiring No Objection Certificates from Income tax department.
- Getting PAN for assesses, employees etc.
- Advance tax estimation.
- Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
- Providing daily updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Filing Income tax returns for staff of corporate customers.
- Portrayals before Income Tax Authorities for appeal, inspection, transfer pricing, TDS, rectification, assessment and other matters etc.
- Skilled in intricate direct tax assessments.
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
- Extraordinary skill in inquiry, seizure and survey.
- Guidance on future tax indications in respect of the potential acquisition.
- Opinions on the various Double Tax Avoidance Agreement related issues.
- Settlement of various concerns raised under FEMA.